Opinions On This Bag Please

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
0e_1.JPG

3a_1.JPG

Opinions on this bag?...My husband had back surgery this morning and I have been up since 5am. My judgement is clouded. What do you think?

I am an IF fan - but don't really care for this one. It might be better IRL but, in the picture, the leather looks kinda thin and cheap. You can do better.

Hope your husband's surgery went smoothly.

Passerby - saw it on e-bay for $375...I think you guys are right...I really want the audra but am afraid it's too large for me b/c I am only 5'2"

Indycat - my husband's surgery did go very smoothly, thanx so much, sweetie!

As far as IF bags go, this one isn't that busy compared to your stud muffin, audra, etc. I think it's kinda cute. But I do agree with indycat's comment about the leather, maybe you should try and see if you can find it in person first.

Glad surgery went well!! I'm an IF fan, not a huge brown leather fan, and I don't like appliques or embroidery. So, I don't like this bag. But who cares what I think!

I just ran into a friend who had the leather IF LOVE shoulder bag, which I've always disliked, but it's really nice-looking IRL. I'm now watching one of those!!

I like it alot if it didn't have the tan teardrops. I love IF bags but they can get busy. Without the drop sit looks a bit like the original Audra (Katie Bag). If you aren't sure, pass it by and keep looking. You'll come back to it if it was meant to be.