Opinions on these sandals?

1. This is my first time posting in the shoe forum!

I just ordered these sandals from Shopbop. I'm going on a trip to NYC in a month and wanted a pair of cute, comfy sandals to wear. What do you think of them? (I ordered the brown/anaconda color - I wanted the emerald but they were out of my size)

http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441782808&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302031902&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057&bmUID=1146092628529

2. they look cute and comfy! i'm sure u can walk and shop all over nyc with those!

3. Abandoned Clear Out Your Pm Box

4. oh, those are so cute! the emerald is very nice but the tan color will make the shoes more versatile. congrats on your purchase ^^

5. They are cute.

6. lol Done!

7. so cute!

8. I love Shopbop!! The sandals arrived today, only two days after I ordered them! Great service considering they were shipped internationally.

Anyway, they have to be the cutest pair of flat sandals I have ever owned! They are honestly even prettier in person. I took them out for a spin around the mall tonight, and they are really comfy. Great quality too! Order a half size down though, they run big. Luckily I called Shopbop before I ordered to ask about sizing and they gave me great advice by telling me that they run big. Now I want the emerald :love:

9. Cute and they look comfy!

10. Oh I like them and glad to hear that they're comfy!!

You have to stalk shopbop for the emerald because those are just as cute!

11. what colour did you get?
    they are really nice, and they look very comfy!!!congrats, great choice!

12. Thanks! I bought the brown color...I love the emerald but they were sold out of my size.

13. I actually have been stalking the site for a return in my size :shame:

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

14. So cute!!! Perfect for the summer time!

15. Very cute, I might have to pick up a pair!