Opinions on the Veau Velli Perfore/50s bag, please

1. Photo provided by wannabelyn:

I saw a picture of this bag at the boutique and put my name down for it... although looking at this picture, I think it may be too structured for me. (Hey, Swanky, it stands on its own! ;) ) I'm also not crazy about the perforations, or are they just dots? (wannabelyn, your pictures are incredibly helpful! More so than the boutique!)

It comes in black, and at the time, I thought it might be a possible bag for me. I'm also listed for the Cotton Club...

Opinions anyone?
  2. i am not feeling love, it just looks kinda odd to me, and I am not thrilled about the perforations either. Good for my wallet I guess....
  3. I'm OK with the structure, but I don't care for perforated leather, but I like the color.
  4. Did you guys notice how uneven the little flap is above the zipper? I am not crazy about it either.

5. I notice that, but that could be due to the stuffing?? The only thing I like is the blue color.
  6. The more I look at it, the more I don't like it... it's very expensive too.
  7. beautiful color but I'm not a big fan of the perforations
  8. LOVE the color, hate the perforations.
  9. Not to offend, but just my own personal opinion....it looks like a car seat to me. Honestly, I 'd skip this.
  10. eek.Not in love...
  11. I'm not feeling the bag. Anything perforation is just not in my category.
  12. :yucky:

It's too....everything. It also looks like it would be heavy. I'm so glad that none of the new purses are doing anything for me. I have got to quit spending.

13. That's it! I couldn't put my finger on what it reminded me of... a car seat! :lol:
  14. Looked exactly like my heated car seat!
  15. LOL the way the perforations + quilting turned out it does look like a car seat!