Opinions on the vanilla epi

1. So I never got anything in the vanilla epi and suddenly I am thinking I should have something. Its not really popular on eBay.. never really sold great in the stores so..:wlae:
    I found a few pieces on eBay not a speedy ( what I really want ) or even an alma but I did find the flat st tropez(?) should I?? Thanks.. :graucho:

2. IMO don't get something just based on the color. Vanilla is a gorgeous color I think, but I won't get a St Tropez even if I run out of Vanilla options, because I think it will only sit in my closet looking pretty.

My fav in this color are Speedy, Soufflot, and Ramatuelle. Just be patient, I'm sure you'll find one sooner or later :smile:

3. You can try posting to the Want It Now part on eBay and see if anyone responds :smile:

4. Vanilla Epi- love it...:heart: makes me think of Ice Cream

5. Well, do you even like the Saint Tropez, in the first place? :sweatdrop:

6. I really like the color:smile: Very versitile.

7. Truely love the color. I would wait and get it a bag that I really like.

8. I REALLY like the vanilla epi aswell - haven't got anyting in it, but if a good piece come3s up on ebay, I'll bid on it..

9. Vanilla Epi is GORGEOUS!!!:love:

10. I love Vanilla Epi. It's such a pretty color.

11. i love it!!

12. I love the vanilla speedy...if I could find a brand new one I would be all over it! SO pretty.

13. I like Vanilla Epi too. Wait for a Speedy, that;s what you really want. And they do come on ebay every now and then. Be patient and wait.

14. I love Vanilla Epi. I would love a speedy one day with matching french purse.

15. I've got my eye out for a vanilla and pepper petit noe:graucho: