opinions on the legacy striped folding wristlet

1. Hi,

I've been thinking about getting this wristlet for awhile and now there are some on eBay. Any opinions on this wristlet. Is it worth the money or is it better to just get a regular wristlet?

2. I like the look of it. Dont have it though so dont know much about it. What is the price you saw it for?
  3. 99.99
  4. according to my research it retails for $138 I think.
  5. They are in the outlets for less. I took both of mine back because they are a pain in the butt to get into. It's super cute, but not very functional.
  6. I saw them at the Outlet two days ago for $74. Also, I thought I wanted one, but after putting my hands on it, it would be a pain in the rear to use. The frame doesn't open very far so you can't stick your hand in it. Therefore you would have to dump your stuff out to get to anything. I passed.
  7. I have two and as stated it's very cute. I tried to get my hand in one and I couldn't so i'm not sure yet. I have the legacy coin purse and I LOVE it!!!!

We love looks but functional is where its at:yes:
  8. I bought it but it was damaged so I returned it. I had paid like $85 (at the outlet) and that was probably going on 2 months ago. They didn't have any more so I just didn't get another. I never used it but I can definitely see how it would be cumbersome to get stuff in and out of.
  9. I think this is the first time on this board were I am crossing something OFF my list instead of ADDING TO....

Now-- what to add in its place... :graucho:
  10. Uh...goldfish keychain?:nuts: