opinions on the diorissimo hobo bag

1. hi. i'm new to the forum. came across this site while looking for bags online. so gald i found it. i would like some opinions on this bag. i saw it at Neimans and loved it but another shopper commented that it looked like it would be more appropriate for an older woman. i'm in my mid-30's and have a 5 year old and 5 month old and would use the bag everyday. thanks for listening ( or rather reading) look forward to your comments.
  2. If I were you I would use it. I saw it too and liked it.
  3. I don't think it's old at all, there's also an all black version this season which I think looks smashing !
  4. I don't normally go for Dior bags, but that one is really pretty! I agree with Ayla, I don't think it's old at all either.
  5. thanks to all. have not seen it in the all black version but i will before i make a decision. i have so many black bags and was looking for something different. thanks again
  6. I think it looks fab! Seems like it could hold all your belongings too! I say go for it! Your opinion is ultimately the only one that counts anyways!
  7. i like it!