Opinions on the Catenita Platform Slingbacks

Which Do You Like Better?

1. Catenita Platform Slingbacks

2. Classic Prive Slingback

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What does everyone think of the new Catenita Platform Slingbacks?
    I just saw them on Saks.com and Im not much of a fan. I like the hidden platform on the numero Prive much better.
    What do you think??
    Catenita...(Pics From Saks)
    Classic Slingback...(Pic is from NM, new Glitter Color :yahoo:)
  2. I prefer the original Numero Prive, but I would still try on this new version just to see how it looks on the foot. I have often times disliked a CL shoe on display/photo but changed my mind once I actually tried it on.
  3. I don't know if I could walk on two platforms at once.

I love the pink minibouts, but I would only wear them once a year, probably.

BTW - the black minibouts are $660 for pre-ordering at NM.
  4. Your right actually...Thats how I felt on the Leopard Sabotage...I hated the way they looked until I tried them on.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pink ones!
    But I actually just Pre-Ordered the black Minibouts. Not a bad price considering how much they have gone up lately.
  5. Has anyone else noticed that the price for the minibout zep on NM.com is $660 whereas on Saks.com it is $760.
    I just ordered the pink minibout zeps from NM.com, and I hope that this doesn't end up being another NM.com pricing fiasco like the $280 suede yoyos.
    Although I am still not sure how I feel about the minibout zeps, I just picked them up in nude and not 100% in love. I think that the nude kidskin leather washes me out. Pink will be so much fun for Easter!
  6. I like the pink!! The black glitter might be fun,too!
  7. i think the catenitas would look much better on but since it's really just an extension of the prive/yoyo, i don't think i'll be buying (until someone posts a great modelling pic on tpf, in which case i might not be able to resist).
  8. CL Madison Ave said that they are getting in a bubblegum pink patent simple pump for spring.
  9. Wow no one has voted for the new Catenita slings. I personally like the double platform but the classic single platform looks more classy to me. The double platform is a fun twist to the classic but it makes the shoe look more casual to me. I think it's harder to dress up the double platform.

10. Kamilla - I bought my minis at saks the beginning of Dec, they were $660.00, a few days after I purchased them they went up $100.00... so strange for such a small amount of time :confused1:
  11. I think the Catenita sling is lovely, I also heard from my faithful SA that next summer they will be putting out double platform's, with a 160 mm heel :nuts::nuts: save your pennies girls, so much new stuff to come:woohoo:
  12. My my, 160 mm. If you can work it, go for it...I definitely can't. :push:
  13. Priiin and I discusssed this shoe right after it came out. I too was not sure @ the double platform but I LOVE the cork color and think it would go with tons. I would very much like to see a pic on. I just need to see how the platform would look.
  14. Yeah I would end up in the ER.:nogood:
  15. Me too..hehe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.