Opinions on my new black & cream Isabella Fiore clutch?

1. I decided to cave and buy a large clutch bag for days and nights when I don't have a lot to carry. I don't actually own any black handbags at the moment, nor anything this cute or feminine...

I got it from eLuxury, it's an Isabella Fiore "Heirloom Bloom Teresa", made of brocade chenille and crinkle patent leather.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's my first IF and I'd love to know what people think of these bags in general.

2. ohhh....I LOVE it congrats! overall, I really love isabella fiore.I own an audra and I can say it is honestly one of my favorite bags!! They are not for everyone, but I love the detailing! Enjoy!

3. That is really pretty! I like it!

4. It's very beautiful! This looks like it would match a lot of different outfits, and it's classy, nice choice!

5. Gorgeous. That material is just stunning.

6. That is lovely - such a classy bag!

7. I love IF and that is one gorgeous bag! :tup: Enjoy it!

8. I think this clutch is really pretty, something I'd get for myself or give as a gift (just so you know I really do like it). As for IF, I think some of her stuff is really nice but some is a little too much or not my style. This one is..congrats!:tup:

9. Now that's one HOT clutch!! I have a few IF bags (including a b&w one) and they are the more understated styles. some of her stuff is way too weird and OTT but man your clutch is amazing!! congrats and enjoy that beauty!

10. Thanks everyone. Yes, I agree that most of IF is a bit too loud for my style, but this one was just understated enough and yet funky enough as well for what I was looking for in a small handbag. yay!

11. I love it! I don't own any IF, agree with pursegrrl, some of her stuff is too busy for me. But sometimes she really scores - and this is one of those times.:yes:

12. Ooooo..Very pretty! I love it!

13. I love it!!!! :nuts:

14. :tup: Yup, it's a good one!

15. Ha! Hi there! You pushed me over the edge, doubtfulguest!