Opinions on mc Shirley please xx

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Hi everyone:P
I would appreciate your opinions on the shirley bag, I have a small ring agenda which I use as a wallet and one of lovely ladies on here has already told me that it doesnt fit into the shirley.
Now, do you think I should get it anyway and just use my cles as a wallet while im using that bag? Or do you think that I should just get a larger bag?
Its just soo pretty!
Any opinions I would really appreciate!

The Shirley is a great piece and it's good for those days/nights when you don't want to carry very much. It's also very versatile with its strap and can be dressed up and down. It's more a matter of can you see yourself getting mileage out of such an item...

It is very pretty. It depends on what you will be using it for. For me, I get frustrated with a small bag that I unable to fit my essentials in. If you think you can make it work with a cles, then go for it. It is an eye-catcher.

i have this bag in white, and i love it. it's so pretty and feminine, but i only use it as an evening bag, because it's really not practical for anything else

I have it too! And, adore it, especially as a weekend day bag. But, it requires organization and forethought, to take only exactly what you need and to fit it all precisely in there. It's also nice to use inside a larger tote, if you need glasses, agendas, etc etc, and then pull out for a light bag to take shopping with credit cards, keys, cell phone, lipstick, just essentials. ps: It's an extremely sexy bag! I love mine!

I :heart: the Shirley bag! I think that it is too cute! I think it would be fab as a clutch for evenings out to dinner and/or a movie and in white would match EVERYTHING for summer. Get it! And post pics when you do of course!

Hi everyone:P
I would appreciate your opinions on the shirley bag, I have a small ring agenda which I use as a wallet and one of lovely ladies on here has already told me that it doesnt fit into the shirley.
Now, do you think I should get it anyway and just use my cles as a wallet while im using that bag? Or do you think that I should just get a larger bag?
Its just soo pretty!
Any opinions I would really appreciate!

I think if you're going to be out and about with your shirley its not going to be an everyday bag, so the cles would do as your wallet.
I this the shirley is cute for evenings out and an afternoon of shopping when you want something light and dont need everything in your handbag.

thanks everyone! If i got it i would want to use it as a smaller everyday bag and it sounds like its just going to be too small... I think i will have to go and try and see if i can fit my essentials in xx

thanks everyone! If i got it i would want to use it as a smaller everyday bag and it sounds like its just going to be too small... I think i will have to go and try and see if i can fit my essentials in xx
It depends on if u are a heavy purse packer or not like mentioned above. But it's soooo pretty, hope u can find a greata color combo to bring home :flowers: