Opinions on LV TROMPE L'OEIL

1. :yes: Hi! I am thinking of purchasing the LV 2004 TROMPE L'OEIL pochette and Le Fab. Does any one own this line? How are they holding up? I know it is a velour type material. Can you use it daily? Does it get wear marks? Any opinions would be great. Thanks!

2. Some ladies have this line..

3. I love this line, I think it was from FW2005

4. oh god... trompe is beautiful. but i don't think it's meant for everyday use?
    btw, if someone have it, can u please post pics wearinf it. would love to see that :p

5. I have it. I am at work right now though. Here's a pic I took for another Louis Vuitton group:

[​IMG]

6. oh michelle, it's gorgeous... the bag & you :p

7. I loved this line and I know Michelle is tired of me telling that I want her bag haha.
    But really, I love the line...it's so DIFFERENT and gorgeous.

8. OT, but i love your Primp thermal!! :girlsigh:

9. I love it, and it's gorgeous ! Unfortunately, it seems to be pretty hard to come by, those lucky girls that have one - I'm forever envious ! ;)

10. I love Primp. I also have the bunny thermal in pink and the bunny hoodie in cream. :heart:

11. Michelle: You are just tooo cute. Love your shirt.

12. Aww I want a bunny one..I only have this jacket:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/PRIM-WO58.jsp

Only cause it was on sale at Nordys for $80

Sorry to original poster for hijacking thread! :shrugs:

13. Ahhh Primp. Don't even get me started..I just got a couple more pieces this morning.
    I love the UPS guy..he says I'm his best customer lol. Hmm though..that might be a bad thing... :lol:

14. I know. You have everything. I am so jealous. :crybaby:

15. Michelle: if you dont mind me asking how much was your bag??