Opinions on LV backpacks?

1. Hi everyone! I am very new to tPF, so I hope I'm posting this in the right spot. I'm looking for anyone's opinion on the LV backpacks, particularly epi gobelins and mabillon. Anyone have one? Do you like it? How much stuff can either really hold? I ride a motorcycle and need a stylish backpack to take my stuff to work with me!
    Thanks for the advice!

2. Although, I do not have the 2 backpacks you like, I do have the Damier Soho, which I like a lot because it can hold a lot and Damier is very durable., especially in the rain.

The only thing that was a bit frustrating was finding my wallets and cases because they always migrated to the bottom of the bag and I would be digging to get what I needed.

3. Thanks for the info! Maybe I'll take a look at the soho, but I do really love the epi leather!

4. Oh I forgot to add...
    Go to the LV clubhouse and look for the backpack thread...

5. The only LV backpacks I have owned are the mono ellipse and the mono rondonee petite. I think an EPI backpack would be ideal for you though, for EPI is so durable and can withstand those cloudy, rainy days!

6. I moved this to the main forum - you may get some more responses there ! :yes:

And welcome welcome welcome !

7. I personally like the mini monogram backpack, the Pionnier, and the Montsouris, especially when SO'ed in damier. Of the teo epi backpacks you mentioned I prefer the Mabillion- the Gobelins is odd looking IMO.

8. I've got the red epi Mabillion backpack, it's so cute and comfortable but it doesn't hold much, the volume is very small inside. Maybe just wallet and cosmetic pouch. But if u stack things on top of each other then u can fit a few more stuff.

9. I think every LV collection should include some sort of backpack !!!!

10. yup...i ams till waiting for the one :p