opinions on Luxury Bowler in Off-White??...help please!

1. Hi girls...
    Another call today....:heart:

This time it's the Med. Luxury Bowler from spring 06 in the Creamy Off-White....

Anyone seen this in person or have one?? pics...??;)

I don't know if I should get it, but I'm thinking because this might be my only chance to grab a med. Lux bowler...:sweatdrop:

Aside from stalking the Bay...:supacool:

Ladies what do you think??? yay or nay
  2. It's gorgeous in that color in the deerskin leather! If you're not afraid of lighter colored bags I'd say go for it. Just make sure it is not a return that may be damaged in some way. Not all s/a's check bags over carefully before sending them out. If it has been used it may show signs of wear.
  3. I definitely think you should get it. Hopefully it will be a return that someone has never used. It does happen. I just got a white bowler myself, an unused return. I scooped it up. It's gorgeous! I think it is a fall calfskin...it has textured leather with a white/ivory interior.

It's worth getting to check it out. You can always return it if it's not what you want.
  4. I have the flap bag in this color and love it! These are few and far between now, so I say at least try it out. If you don't like it you can always return it.
  5. Hi I saw a woman with it the other day and it was so pretty xxS
  6. :nuts: It sounds like a really pretty color choice...
    I heard that it's not stark white, but creamy off-white...ivory...

very neutral...

Maybe I'll go for it! I'll post pics when I get it.
  7. picspicspics :biggrin:
  8. oooh, i have seen it in person. it is a really great color for spring! The only concern I had when i saw the bag was its high maintenance. if you are careful with your bags though, definitely go for it! i can't wait to see pics! :yahoo:
  9. If you don't mind babying a light colored bag, I would go for it - it's a gorgeous bag!! :smile: