Opinions on le fabuluex from my Chanel girlfriends...

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I used to be a LV fanatic but have traded out all but a few for Chanel. Recently I have been strangely drawn to the Suhali ligne though and am seriously considering a le fab bag. What do you think? All advice appreciated!

Stacy I have been over LV for a long time, but the le fabuluex line is TDF. I LOVE the white, so classy. I think this bag would suit you perfectly. Classy and sophisticated.

attachment.php

this is a picture from the LV forum. (also, I spelled incorrectly, should be fabuleux)
^^Thanks Jenn for the sweet compliment!

saw a lady with one in white at SHM friday...i did a triple take, amazing!
i followed her into nordstrome even though i had no business in nordstrom that day, but i was not done :drool:
don't know if i'd ever get one for myself, but i think it would look wonderful on you! why not try one on IRL and see if it grabs you?

I was just recently torn on buying the Le Fab or another Chanel. I posted a thread asking opinions, and majority said by the Le Fab, it was the one LV everyone would consider "cheating"on Chanel with.

I just bought the Le Fab in white and I love it. Its not too heavy, lilghter then the paddington or the same I think. Easy to carry shoulder or hand carry. Its a great bag. I really do love it.

I was just recently torn on buying the Le Fab or another Chanel. I posted a thread asking opinions, and majority said by the Le Fab, it was the one LV everyone would consider "cheating"on Chanel with.

I just bought the Le Fab in white and I love it. Its not too heavy, lilghter then the paddington or the same I think. Easy to carry shoulder or hand carry. Its a great bag. I really do love it.

Oh, good to know! Might have to take a stop by LV tomorrow to give her a try!;)

I just tried this bag on yesterday and it's a stunner :drool:. I say go for it! If I weren't waiting for my first hermes and now a luxury bowler :graucho:, I would have snatched that baby up.

I also love the white lockit :love: :heart:. Everything white from the suhali line is TDF!