Opinions on getting a white spy

I think you get that problem with any white bag. Just make sure you spray it regularly with water and dirt resistant spray (available at shoe or clothing stores)... and be carefull with new dark colored clothing. I think then you'll be fine. I don't have a lot problems with my white bags this way :smile:

I would think a white spy would be harder to keep clean vs. a smoother leather handbag? The spy leather is bubbly and has more nooks and crannies or does that sound silly?

I know what you mean Lorebunde.

I guess if I'll be careful and spray it regularly it should be ok. I've wanted a white bag for awhile and they don't sell spys here so I should get one online and deal with all the hassle. 900€ is a good deal I'd say. Also I think it's gorgeous in white :smile:

I have a white baby one and while it is difficult to keep clean [buy some saddle soap---it works wonders!] I get so many compliments on it, it makes it worth the extra cleaning efforts! Don't wear dark jeans with it, otherwise you'll have blue streaks everywhere [they can be cleaned off, but it's a hassle]

I have a white baby spy too, and although it's easy to keep clean if you don't rub it against dark clothing, I kept it out in the sun too much in the warmer seasons and it's turning ivory-ish (not as white anymore)