Opinions on Chanel white J12

1. I recently ordered the smaller (but fairly good sized) white J12 with the plain bezel. I like it, but I don't know if I LOVE it.....it just doesn't scream "hey I am a really expensive beautiful watch!" Am I just being shallow by wanting people to notice my watch? I currently have a silver Michelle mini Urban watch with diamonds all around it. I always get compliments on it. So what is the opinion out there in Chanel land?? Thanks ladies! :p
  2. Help please....anyone?? :crybaby:
  3. I love this watch but I personally don't own one. Is it because it does not have the diamond markers or bezel? There has been some discussion on TPF that perhaps you can get a bezel later on but I don't know if that is for sure or not. At the end of the day, if you don't asbsolutely love it maybe you should return or exchange it for something else.
  4. I have the 38mm with the diamond bezel. I love it. I don't think I would be happy with a plain J12. I am accustom to having a diamond bezel on my Rolex, so I just don't think I could fall in love w/ a plain J12, even though I like the look of the plain J12, its just not for me.