Which name do you like better?

1. Gareth Charles

2. Jeremy Charles

3. Zachary Charles

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We are having the hardest time coming up with a boy name ... well I am having a harder time then my husband. <G>

Any opinions on these names?

Gareth Charles
    Zachary Charles
    Jeremy Charles

2. Hard to decide without knowing your last name. (I assume Charles is the middle name)

But, based on just what you shared, I like Gareth. Congratulations!!!

3. I love Gareth!
    He is a character on the English Office :heart:

4. I have an 11 year old and a 2 year old and of the names you chose Gareth is unique, but I'm sure everyone will call him Garrett. Zachary is a nice name, but common - lots of little Zachs running around.

And I vowed never to name my son Jeremy because I knew two Jeremy's growing up and it happened in both their cases, until they get to be about 12 or 13 kids can't say Jer-e-my and they will be Jermy (Germy) and I always thought that was awful!

Picking out boys names ESPECIALLY is hard!

5. I like Gareth!

6. It's not a choice, but I like Charles. I prefer more traditional names.

7. I voted for Zachary Charles, but I like Jeremy too.

8. I love Zachary!

9. I voted for Jeremy, even though I also really like Zachary. However, Zachary has become a very popular name and so Jeremy won my vote! Gareth is interesting, but reminds me too much of the word "garish."

10. Jeremy and Gareth sound nice!

11. voted jeremy

12. Wow, you chose 3 really great names, I really can't choose! I like them all.

13. I chose Gareth, too, but I am partial to "G" names!;)

14. I chose Zachary. Just because its a cool name and not many people have it.

15. I also chose Zachary. Congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.