opinions of this bag wanted!

1. 985-266253-p.jpg

2249-266253-d.jpg

What do you guys think of this bag? It's a Kenneth Cole Reaction bag. I just got if off Zappos - going away next weekend and thought it would be a nice bag for traveling and for warmer weather. Thoughts?

2. Totally gorge - looks nice and roomy.

3. It's nice for a travel bag, not sure about everyday though. Also looks good for the gym.

4. Definitely a nice casual bag. I'm not 100% sold on the color though.

5. Its casual i love it!! and i love the color too!

6. I love it - I bought it last week! :heart:

I had to get it shipped to my sister in CA who mailed it to me on Saturday, cause Zappo's doesn't ship to Canada, so I haven't seen it yet.

I thought it would be a good casual bag for when I didn't want to take a pricier one, and I think the color is amazing.

7. The colour's lovely. Cute bag!

8. It's a cute bag, but in a different color (but that's just me). I don't care for blue lol

9. Is cute and I like the color. It might go great with jeans or a flowy dress resort style:yes:

10. Let me know when you get it and what you think of it. :smile:

11. I like the color, but I am always worried about the KC Reaction leather. I got one a long time ago and they just cracked and aged weird. But if you will use it for casual use and travel, I would say go for it.

12. Sure - I'd love to know what you think of yours too.

I'm hoping it will be here late this week or early next week.

13. Sorry, I do not find it very exciting, IMO rather plain-looking.

14. I think it's a cute bag. Very casual..and that's my personality. Good choice.

15. It looks cute :smile: and handy for when you travel.