Opinions needed - Which Botkier to buy??

Which bag is best??

1. The Bryant ( black one)

2. The Nicole ( blue one)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Im thinking of buying my first ever Botkier, but Im stuck!

I love the nicole (blue shade) because I think the colour would rock with jeans, but I prefer the design of the Bryant (black) but this bag doesnt come in the blue shade. I already have a black bag, a Hayden Harnett Triple Mercer, and Im the type who only likes one colour of bag at one time, so should I dump the HH in favour of the Bryant, or get the Nicole in Blue, a shade that I havent got...

I just cant decide which to go for. Any input or opinions will be apprieciated.

:tup: Thanks!
    botkier_bryant_black1.jpg botkier_nicole_gray2.jpg
  2. I love the blue bag.

BTW, your avatar is freaking me out!
  3. LOL..loads of people have mentioned that. But you gotta love Gollum really!:yes:
  4. I vote for the Nicole! But what is it about the design that you don't like?
  5. I vote for the Nicole. That gorgeous color sure will stand out that beautiful design.
  6. Another vote for the Nicole, so cute!
  7. I did like the Nicole design until I saw the Bryant. Im worried that the extra single strap on the Nicole might be too flimsy to hold the weight of the bag..?
  8. The hardware looks pretty solid in the pic. Assuming you buy from a reputable retailer, you could always get it, try your things in it and if it doesn't seem like it will hold up well, send it back. Botkier bags are are well made though so assuming you're not carrying bricks in there I think it will be OK.
  9. My vote is for the Bryant in Black. When I think of Botkier I think of the pocket on the front. I also like one strap, it stays on your shoulder better.
  10. Blue :tup:
  11. Nicole
  12. I like the blue nicole.
  13. I definitely prefer the design of the black one.
  14. Thanks for your help guys!
    I just bought the blue Nicole. I will be posting pics when it arrives.

Thanks! :tup:
  15. I voted blue. Black bags are always nice, but I prefer a little more color.