Opinions needed for fashion line

1. Hello! Please excuse me for this, as this is not exactly about bags. However, I love asking my little fashionista friends on here for opinions when I am going to buy a new handbag, and so I figured I should ask this as well!
    If you were to buy a dress or two for holiday parties, cocktail parties, etc, during the winter.... what colors would you be more likely to buy?
    Jewel tones, such as deep purples, midnight blues, teal? and of course black and grey.
    Or: softer more subdued hues? Such as mauve, a toned down blueish green, silvery blue... etc.
    So, is it a more saturated, stronger, deeper color that you would go for or a lighter, more muted, subtle color?? Hope this makes sense! Thanks so much!
  2. This should be moved to the wardrobe...

In answer to your question, however, I think charcoal in a sexy cut always goes a long way, as it can be playful, sexy or formal. You can dress it up or down with jewellery: say, diamond earring/necklace and killer black/silver heels for a more formal cocktail party, or some coloured bracelets or beads for a club or a more casual party.

Either way, I think you should consider what cuts suit you best - classic styles (halters, backless, strapless) always go a long way.
  3. For a dress, I would tend to go for black, or very deep jewel tones; as I find them more practical.

For accessories, though, I would (and do) go for any of the colours that you have mentioned (which all sound lovely, I might add).

When it comes to clothing, I think it not only depends on one's colouring, but how good one is at avoiding stains. :smile: