Opinions needed for Fall Act 2 Chanel business affinity flap bag

i think both sizes comes in 4 colors:
black, red, dark pink and beige.

I just got myself the dark pink color at my local boutique today.

Bridgidu : it is darker than the pink in the photo, almost similar to my Gucci Disco Soho in the Dusty Rose.

View media item 568
Medium vs. Large:
View media item 569
Thanks for posting, this is a very helpful comparison! I fell in love with the smaller size in beige on Chanel's website (style code A93607 Y61003 0B208). I've called the 800 number and my local boutique and was told that it is unavailable in North America - such a tease to show it online and not be able to get it! I just ordered the smaller size in black yesterday and am supposed to receive it next week :smile:. I'm on the wait list for the larger size (style code A93608 Y61003 94305) in beige - fingers crossed it arrives soon!

Reactions: arodnapGM
Thanks for posting, this is a very helpful comparison! I fell in love with the smaller size in beige on Chanel's website (style code A93607 Y61003 0B208). I've called the 800 number and my local boutique and was told that it is unavailable in North America - such a tease to show it online and not be able to get it! I just ordered the smaller size in black yesterday and am supposed to receive it next week :smile:. I'm on the wait list for the larger size (style code A93608 Y61003 94305) in beige - fingers crossed it arrives soon!

Oh really? I love that one too and was on the fence about asking my SA. Didn't know it wasn't available in the US.

Oh really? I love that one too and was on the fence about asking my SA. Didn't know it wasn't available in the US.
I saw it online and it was just what I was looking for! I called EVERYWHERE (boutiques, NM, Saks, even Canada) and was told the small size isn't available in beige- so frustrating! If you find anything different please let me know

I saw it online and it was just what I was looking for! I called EVERYWHERE (boutiques, NM, Saks, even Canada) and was told the small size isn't available in beige- so frustrating! If you find anything different please let me know
Let me text my SA tomorrow. May be a good thing in that saves my pocketbook :smile: Will let you know but I'm sure it will be the same result.

Reactions: MsModernShopper
I'm so glad I found this thread as I bought this bag at the boutique yesterday as my first ever Chanel purchase but I'm beginning to freak out that I made the wrong choice. Im not one for the classic/boy bag and I wanted something crossbody that could be worn for a night out. Im worried it's not timeless/not sure if I love the LGHW (ideally want it to be obvious it's GHW). That aside, everyone I've shown it to loved it & its versatility. Am I being crazy? Just want to LOVE my first!
I feel the same way, I got the medium beige, and I'm still thinking if I should exchange it for boy or the coco handle.

Reactions: EllaMono

I am on the same boat as you MsModernShopper [emoji24]

After calling a bunch of stores I was told that USA didn't purchase the medium size in the beige color. I am wait listed for the large size but I am afraid it will be too big on my 5"1 frame.

All my bags are black so I was really hoping to add beige into the mix. If anyone has any info please PM. TIA

Reactions: MsModernShopper