Opinions needed for choosing a pair of lanvin shoes

The most adorable Lanvin Flats

1. Two-toned leather ballet

2. Strappy leather ballet

3. Satin embellished ballet

4. velvet bow flat

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am thinking of getting a pair of Lanvin flats for myself and have a hard time deciding a style. So I am here to ask for your help. Please feel free to give me any opinions. I really appreciate any thoughts here.

I can't attach a picture of the first one, since Barneys' website does not allow me to save a image. So here is the link:http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=446826&source=category&index=15&prodIndex=15&listSize=28&query=2859&dsnrIndex=true&categoryId=543864
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  2. The strap ones are more casual. While the other two are dressy. It depends on what you plan on wearing them with. I prefer the first strap ones.
  3. I tried all of them on last week at Barneys except for the satin embellished ones. I found the strappy and velvet bow ones to be the most comfortable. The bow ones are really cute!! and I'm thinking of getting a pair for myself. I agree with bagsforme that it depends what you are going to wear them with.
  4. I don't know how comfortable any of them are, but I like the way the strappy ones look best.
  5. The first pair is very classic and stylish!
  6. I also voted for the first pair...I think those are the most versatile.

7. First pair
  8. I love flats with bows! I chose that style.
  9. I really like the two tone ones. I have them in black/silver. Brown/blac is so cute!
  10. The two-tone is cute, but I LOVE the strappy pair.
  11. I'm loving the satin embelished flats... am I the only one?
  12. I voted for the two toned leather ones, they're so simple and go with everything and everywhere.
  13. how's the sizing for the two toned ones?
  14. Love the bows...how cute!
  15. get the straps. the plain colored ones are cute as well