Opinions! Blue India or Blueberry Classique?

1. Pls help me decide which color my first b-bag should be...I am looking for a nice blue that will be good to wear all year long. Help!:flowers:

2. I like blue india! Seems like it would look great with everything, especially jeans.

3. I do love the deep color of the blueberry though...hmmmm

4. It's really a personal preference, so it's up to you. However if it were for me (which it's not) I would be getting blue india.

5. I'm trying to decide between those two exact colors myself...and I am leaning towards blueberry for myself! the color looks so jewelry-like and yummy! Although BI is gorgeous--have seen it myself!, Bal seems to do a lot of turquoisy colors! like the cobalt next season...dusty turquoise...! :heart: :heart:

6. Welcome to the bbag club Shushop! :flowers: Between the two colors you suggested, I would go for the Blue India. I think it's just adorable, esp in the classique style :love:

7. I really like that bright blue color in the new swatches best in terms of blue!

8. I have a Day in the Blue India color and absolutely love it. BI is a beautiful color.

9. Have you seen either IRL? Go for what makes your heart pound! For me - the blueberry classique made my heart stop the first time I saw it!

Good luck with your decision!

10. good advice!!!:upsidedown: :yes:

11. I haven't seen them IRL but the pics from aloha rag are to die in the blueberry...I really wish I hadn't become recently obssessed w/ b-bags. I was spending far too much money as is!!

12. i like blueberry :p

13. Mmm..I like blueberry too. Never seen in IRL, but the pictures that I've seen...*drools* It looks so rich and just gorgeous.

14. I think that blueberry will go with more things than BI.

15. I would go for BLUEBERRY or BI!!! so HOT!!