Opinion wanted on my new BV sunnies

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I went to get a new pair of prescription glasses and ended up with a new pair of sunnies as well, from Bottega Veneta. :love: (The hard box they came in makes for a nice mini-clutch too :lol: = DOUBLE WIN!!!)

They're featured on the BV site with this picture
bv_sunnies.jpg

The clear plastic is quite a bit darker, so the butterflies aren't immediately visible unless there's really strong light or you look up close (think almost nose to nose).

It's my first pair of "fashion" sunglasses, all the other ones I have are practical/sensibly timeless glasses that I've had for yonks.

Do you like them?
How would you accessorize them (make-up, jewelry,clothing...)?

Now all I need is a cocaine habit and I'm Hohan in no time!! Woot!!!1!!11!! (just kidding, btw :lol:)

I love my glasses and wouldn't suffer them to be demeaned by the likes of trashy slebs.

Perja said:
They were 246 at the shop and the guy gave me a discount so I paid 220. They're quoted 220 on the BV site though.

Thanks! I just bought a pair of Chanel sunnies, but I love these! Hmm, maybe I need a pair just for the beach? :P You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses, right? Erm. Just trying to justify buying them :lol: