Opinion on this Anna Corinna bag..

1. What do you guys think?
    AED19920b.jpg AED19920a.jpg
  2. Generally speaking, I love Anna corinna bags. I've never had this one and I don't think I've ever seen this bag in this color....is it brass? Anyway, if you get it, I hope you love it as much as I love my a.c. bags (I have 3 of them)!
  3. i love the bottom of the bag, but, am not so sure about the handle...it looks like it could be uncomfortable...
  4. thats true, i love the colour and style. I wont be able to try it on so was wondering if anyone who has this style, could tell me if it stays on the shoulder etc.
  5. I love Anna Corrina bags, but I don't think i like the buckle -- it's distracting.
  6. That's it! Thank you!
  7. But the side that's showing is not necessarily the front, it could be the back. The other side has a sideways adjustable strap with buckle and that strap can be used as a shoulder strap and the two handles can be for arm or shoulder. I will post another view of it in a different color here:
  8. It's not bad, but I don't love it (sorry). The color is OK but doesn't grab me - just kinda plain.
  9. I own this bag in glazed black. I think it's just beautiful. It fits comfortably on the shoulder and looks instantly elegant. The other side of the bag is much nicer. It has these interesting metal turnlocks on both sides of the top of the bag. I haven't worn it yet because it's going to be my fall bag, but I know I'm going to be wearing it on the side not shown in the pictures above.

Here's another angle of it to give you a better idea:

It's called "true black" now, but it used to be called "glazed black." I don't know why they changed the name, or if this is just a mistake, but it's such an eye-catching bag. I usually avoid buying black bags but I couldn't resist in this case. :yes:

If you're interested in seeing the other side of the bag in the tan - click on the link here:

There are lots of angles of the bag which show the other side too.
  10. i absolutely love the jet setter jr...it's on my most wanted list

not crazy about the color though. i would go for the black, even though i'm not a huge black bag person