opinion on these miss sixty boots

1. i am totally in love with these tall miss sixty slouchy cuffed boots that are semi reminiscent of the chloe paddington boots. i am at a loss though, as to what color to buy.

[​IMG]

originally i was thinking black, because that would make them easier for me to coordinate them with work outfits.

[​IMG]

but i really like the dark brown ones in terms of the color.

[​IMG]

and these tannish brown one are so fall hued, now i don't know!

[​IMG]

just for reference, i just bought a pair of these frye villager lace ups in dark dark brown...i don't want to have too many similar boots.

what do you think would be the best color of the first 3 miss sixty boots for this fall season?

thanks!

2. I say dark brown! They are hot tho, so all of the colours are great! I'm just thinking in terms of matching.

3. As you have brown I would go with black or whiskey, although they are so different you could get away with brown as well. I'm kind of glad I'm not the one who has to decide between them as I think they are all gorgeous!

4. These are great! I'd go with the black or chocolate.

5. i like all the colours, it really depends on what colours are in your wardrobe and what you'd wear with them.. im not crazy about the heel though.. i totally am a fan of stilettos

6. Love the first black boots - those are sexy!