Opinion on the White Reporter w/ Python

1. What do you ladies think of this color Cambon. I preferred the black/white but I'm looking at this one and I'm thinking I like it too!!! :blink: :blink:

So help.

Which one is more versatile?

Which one is the better buy for the money?

Which one will I get more long term use out of (years and years to come)?

Also if anyone owns one can you PLEASE post a pic of you carrying it???

[​IMG]

2. better buy is the black/white think of how dirty this white one can get

3. You know, I have a white with black cambon french wallet and used it for a year. I never had any problems with dirt or staining.

I LOVE this combination, but I'm not all that crazy about the reporter bag. I prefer the bowling bag myself.

4. ^^This is true. But i have a White Louis Vuitton Speedy and dirt has not been a problem. Then again that bag is not solid white like the Chanel.

5. I think this is a gorgeous bag, but I would personally go with the black/white just because in the long run, I think white will get dirty and stained. Plus the black/white combo is more versatile imo.

6. The LV speedy is a different type of material as it is coated canvas. Chanel is real leather and will get scuffs from normal wear which I think is why white will be harder to maintain in the long run.

7. In reference to stains --Isnt the calfskin more stain resistent than lambskin?

An SA told me that the reporter bags are made from calfskin

8. The chanel leather is very delicate, you can have color transfer and dirt and stains will happen. Pick the one you love but when I buy chanel I try to see myself 5 years from now with it, that's all.

9. *sigh* :girlsigh:

I guess you guys are right about stains and color transfers.

I just love the crisp look of this white one though. *sigh*
    So fresh and clean.

I wish I could see someone model it :rolleyes:

Black is really pretty too but I was thinking about the harshness of a black bag with light spring/summer clothes.

I live in Texas and its hot all the way up to November, sometimes longer. LOL :lol:

10. Omg, this bag is so gorgy with the python CC!! But black will be more versatile.

11. LOVE the bag, but I'm so rough with bags I never buy white. I'd go for black just to be on the safe side.

12. I don't really like the snake skin on the chanel cambon bags. I prefer white/black or black/white.

13. Get what you LOVE.. If you are worried about it being for all seasons, I love white in the Winter.. I have 4 white winter coats! And they go great with my light colored bags...

14. Oh ladies. You're killing me. Its half and half. :girlsigh:

To what the other poster said--I LOVE white in the winter too. if worn with the right thing its beautiful

The python makes it a little less harsh than black to where you could pull if off in winter (IMO)

Here's a pic of the black next to white for point of reference.

Its really though!! I like them both a lot! :graucho:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Get what you love, I take care of all my bags because I spend so much money on them and if I don't my hubbie might have a fit, I am in Louisiana so I know that it stays hot all the time and sometimes through December!