Opinion on Quilted/Fur Trim wristlet

1. Hi,
    I've been lusting over past season's quilted/fur trim wristlet in brown. I've located one, but am trying to decide if I'd really use it or if it's just another possession :smile:

Any opionions? I think some hang them on the totes (maybe the signature patchwork tote?) but I'm need some help here.

Thanks in advance.

2. I think they're a funky twist to the regular wristlet. I use wristlets for quick runs and to hold stuff like receipts and whatnot.

3. I'm not a fan...the bags were cute...but its too much on the wristlet I think.

4. ^ I agree.. it's overkill on a wristlet.

5. I just dont think I would get my moneys worth out of it. I would baby it too much for fear the fur would get matted and nasty and not get much use out of it that way.

6. I have one but haven't used it yet. It's very pretty but I'm waiting til it gets cooler to use it.

7. I am not a fan of fur period, so I would probably not get this wristlet. Coach is coming out with so many cute styles for fall/winter...I am sure that you will find lots of stuff that you love:love:

8. I have the white hobo..I bought is this past february/March @ the outlet. I haven't used it yet..but I'm planning to hopefully this winter. I just wish it won't get dirty.