opinion on jacket

1. I like this jacket but I'm wondering if it could be worn with jeans and a nice top underneath or if it's just a fancier, wear-over-cocktail-dress kind of jacket. What does everyone think? I think the tuxedo style of it may be a little too fancy for jeans.

[​IMG]

2. I really did not like in at Target. YOU WOULD HAVE TO WEAR IT CLOSED AND IT JUST DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT.
    hOWEVER, THEY HAD A VELVET ONE WITH A ROSETTE THAT LOOKS GREAT DRESSY OR WITH JEANS.

3. i wish i could see the material IRL and that would be able to answer all questions.

the style and the color of the jacket, you can wear it with jeans better then a fancy dress under.

i hope it's not cotton as that'll fade if it doesn't already have a faded black look.

4. I've decided against it, as I haven't heard very good things about the line it was from.

5. doesn't look all that flattering, to be honest. jmho:shrugs:

6. I like it.

7. I like it but it's probably better to see it IRL first.

8. It may just be the photo, but to me it looks ill fitted. But again, that might just be in this particular picture.

9. That jacket looks awful on that model...Maybe if it were more fitted, then it would be alright...