Opinion on Chloe studded boots

jellybebe - I agree, they are very expensive! However, if you can afford them and they suit your style, I say go for them. They've proven their staying power, IMHO. "Style" nowadays is so fluid, anyway, and more about personal style than what's in fashion. That's what I told myself. :smile:
I got the beige after much mental dickering. I tend to dress simply and conservatively but love the unexpected in footware.

They do run large. I am a 39 with wide feet and in narrow or shorter shoes can go up to a 39.5/40. I got a 39 in these and they are perfect. The leather is very soft and the boots are extremely well made. Hope this helps you justify the price!

Would love to see modeling pictures with the beige ones if anyone has any!

Please keep the opinions coming! I didn't notice these boots when they came out (hangs head in shame) but I really like them and they suit my style well. The only thing I can't get over is the price. I have never spent so much on a pair of shoes. Justifiable? I can't decide. Here's a pic of Pamela Love rocking hers. I just love how they look when they are a bit beat-up.
I am sure Pam doesn't wear the Susan on this pic but the BRONX Office Manic (Susan like from 2008)! I know at all my Susan!

I think they could totally be an investment piece especially if you get them in black or beige. Honestly, the black and gold combo never goes out of style and I'm pretty sure beige isn't going anywhere either. The red and gold combo might be a little more trendy...plus it's harder to match with your outfits.

Please keep the opinions coming! I didn't notice these boots when they came out (hangs head in shame) but I really like them and they suit my style well. The only thing I can't get over is the price. I have never spent so much on a pair of shoes. Justifiable? I can't decide. Here's a pic of Pamela Love rocking hers. I just love how they look when they are a bit beat-up.

I think YOU need them :graucho:

i know.. i don't think this will go on sale.... they are already sold out in a lot of stores...
geez... im trying to be good in not getting one... im on a major ban...
but what if i never get the chance to get it?
:thinking::shrugs: