So I bought the red caviar e/w bag with the new chain about 2 weeks ago, and am at the same time still waiting for the call for the red caviar medium flap (I am #1 on the list, and as far as I know there will be only 2 stores each getting one med. in the US!). I like the e/w but prefer the medium, and I will only keep one of them. And tomorrow will be the last day I will be able to return the e/w. So my delimma now is: Should I return the e/w tomorrow? One of the 3 situations may happen: 1. Return e/w tomrrow, wait for medium, will get the medium and be happy; OR 2. Return e/w tomorrow, but either end up medium never comes or do not like medium IRL, have to hunt down an e/w again and by then who knows if I can still find the e/w (I end up have neither bag, or have to go thru many troubles to get the e/w if med doesn't work); OR 3. Keep e/w, when med. comes also get med., then decide, if decide to keep med, sell the e/w on eBay even though I try not to deal with eBay unless I have to. If you were me, what would you do?