Opinion Needed! Pink or Not??

Ok, since my first choice of handing your entire collection (amazing!) over to me was not an option :smile: , I would go with the pink if you love it . . . I think there will always be a great black bag to add to your collection season to season, but the pink is unique. Also, I like the added appeal of the leather shoulder strap, I would love that on a bag just because if you do have the odd day when it is loaded up it does make a diff. in how your shoulder feels at day's end! Enjoy whichever one you choose, both would be great.

i'll be the party pooper, I think you should get black.

not a fan of pink bags in general (sorry if I offend anyone) it could be cute, but it just always makes me think of the people I see everywhere wearing the fake pink cambons with black c's or the trashy faux LV multicolore speedies and pochettes.

not that your bag looks fake in ANY way. I just have bad associations with loud bags I think...

that said, despite my distaste, I have to admit a little contradiction in that the red sounds adorable to me.

I like the pink a lot, as a matter of fact I carried my pink bowling today and the bright color made me happy! :smile: Your collection is fabulous, and I think the pink PST would be a great addition to it... you'll definitely get a lot of wear out of it in the spring and summer, and really whenever you feel like pink haha! Good luck deciding! :smile:

-Minal

Your collection rocks! It's a well-edited collection with amazing pieces. I love that pink color. I like both ScarJo's bag, your pink PST, and the red jumbo. Since you already have black reporter, stay with the pink PST.

I personally REALLY like PINK chanels! I have a pink caviar flap and LOVE it, it's just the right shade of pink -and the PST is such a classic shape and style, I would probably keep it

... i think that when you add the red flap and clutch, your collection will be well rounded, so keeping the PST is a good choice!! it's GREAT to go casual and not a huge tote size that you can't take it out at night. The shopper is cute too... but black doesnt seem as "fun"

either way you cant go wrong!! (b.t.w. how do you keep your carpets so neat and tidy?! i was focusing on the chanels and thinking that in my head too, lol) good luck!

Thanks everyone for your opinions....I'm leaning towards keeping Pink PST....my sweet SA is holding Black Shopper until tomorrow, though. I'm kind of afraind me being too big to carry PST..? It's a small skinny tote, and it sure does looks cuter for slender person.....

janny328, LOL carpet huh? My hasband does the cleaning....I never do, so I don't know. I, too have 2 long hair chihuahuas, so that doesn't really help keeping our place clean. I found a little unpleasant surprise after I came home from work today, too.....sigh.....:amazed: