Opinion needed on this Isabella Fiore please!

This Isabella Fiore bag...Nice or Nasty??

1. Nice...definatly buy it!!

2. Nasty....a trash bag would look better!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Very cute! I think that would look very nice with jeans.
  2. I think I like the one passerby suggested better. The 2 things about IF bags is they tend to be heavy and this one looks like it might be stiff. I'd like a softer bag. The woven leather does look nice though.
  3. I like IF but not this one, sorry...It kinda reminds me of a Kooba bag, I'd check those out.
  4. It looks like it will be quite bulky. I'd keep looking. I find IF bags to be quite heavy as well.
  5. I think it's quite cute. But the great thing about Zappos.com is that you get free shipping *and* free returns. It makes it so convenient. But I see that you are in the UK... so I'm not sure if the same policy applies for international shipping & returns.
  6. Yep..Im not going to order from Zappos because like you said...no international shipping. I was using their pics of the bag as they showed the bag from all angles.

Thanks for the opinions. Im gonna keep looking. I like the style but I dont really think the velvet that is woven in with the leather will last long.

Thanks again:idea:
  7. I like the style and I like the strap (reminds me a little of Kooba Sienna straps), but I'm not a big fan of woven leather bags. I don't know what it is - whether they too closely resemble straw bags or what - I just have never gotten on the woven leather band-wagon (altho they are pretty in style right now)
  8. I know this bag's not part of your survey, but I'd vote for this one!!! Everytime I've seen Isabella Fiore bags online and they look cute - when I see them in person they are too big, too bulky and just look plain clunky. Not something I'd carry. Just a word of advice. However, if you already own I.F. and you like her style, then that's a different story.

Good luck either way! You have to be happy... not us! :yes:
  9. I bought the whipstitch Elaina in bronze and it is gorgeous! The leather is very soft, and it is a little heavy, but I don't care because it's so lovely!:roflmfao:
  10. [​IMG]I currently love this woven one that's on sale at NM half price, as well. I really think that it's cute! Love most of IF's styles!
  11. It took me awhile to warm up to IF bags.

I like both bags. Either would be great with a pair of jeans.
  12. I voted no.. I like it the weave detail, but I don't like the design