Opinion: MJ Sofi Bag Dilemma......

Equalizer

O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
I received the MJ Sofi bag in black yesterday from Shoptwigs. BTW, very nice people, packaging and touches, ....It is such a gorgeous bag, I went hunting for other colors last night on the web. I came across the bag on Nordstrom's and Saks, but it is slightly different. The bag I received, as you can see in 1st the picture, has 2 pushlocks on the bottom of the bag. The bag in the second picture from Nordstroms, has 4 pushlocks on the bag, 2 on the bottom, and 2 on the top.

My first inclination, is less is more, but I would like to see what others think. I can easily return it and get the one at Nordstroms, but don't know if that is what I want to do.....Am confused......
attachment.php

_5412638.jpg

Attachments

• !cid__08-10-07_0727.jpg
    !cid__08-10-07_0727.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 150
I doubt the Nordstrom bag is any different, the picture is just wrong. Sometimes they do that to throw off replicators, but this may or may not be the case. You can always call a SA at Nordies and ask them to take a picture of the bag before you buy it. Good luck!

Very good Melly! I just got a call from Shoptwigs, and they called Nordstrom's and Marc Jacobs, and Nordstroms & Saks got the bag in the second picture as a sample, and that is what they photographed. All of the bags are exactly like in the first picture, with just the 2 pushlocks, as MJ thought it was too much with the 4 pushlocks. I am so relieved that I ordered it in the Wheat color as well!!!!!

Good to know! You got Wheat as well? You're a lucky girl! Congrats!! You definitely need to post pics of both of them when she arrives. Just out of curiosity though, does your bag have the push lock detail on the carrying strap? I can't tell from the picture.

Hi Melly!

It has the pushlock on the strap!! It is exactly like the bag at Nordstrom's, without the top locks. It is sooooo nice. Am keeping the Black Christy I purchased at the Nordstrom's Anniversary sale as well, and purchased the Christy in Grey, (it was on sale on eluxury). BTW, how is your Blake bag that you purchased at the Anniversary sale? It is very lucky that I got in on the sale for the Christy when I did, as it sold out almost immediately throughout the country. I thank you for that. I didn't even know they were having a sale, let alone that the bag I wanted was included until you told me!!!!!

Have a great weekend!