Opening a new chapter at Downtown Hermes

Let me tell you guys a story first...so this morning at the opening time, I walked in to the store second to a lady carrying a Zara shopping bag...armored with the information given by helpful members here, I asked a lovely SA to show me a certain "graphite" in the showcase, it was a beautiful elephant grey, similar to the grey rive gauche I was carrying myself. I let mother play with it for a bit and then asked the lady to hold it when we browse the scarf case.

After sometime, the pink jardin d'hiver triumphed...though I wished she had given the 70cm kally caleche a chance. Unfortunately, the thicker silk twill lays better against the softer 70s silk. Anyway, after the scarves, I proceed back to the "graphite". Wanting to see some more variety of color, I asked if there was more in the back. The sweet SA smiled back and said that all the stock sells out very quickly. Undeterred, I asked to compare the "graphite" with a "etoupe". The size of the graphite trumped the etoupe; however, I was really hoping the SA could look for more in the back. I repeated some colors that other members had seen there before and asked her to see what she could do. The lady disappeared for a while while I pondered on the "graphite"...