OOPS :) I went shopping again!!! :) hehe and found out some interesting turnlock info

Nice stuff!! Love the ponytail scarf! I've never seen a pic of someone wearing one- only in the catalog. Do you just tie it around your ponytail? Seeing as how my hair is pulled into a ponytail almost every day, I'm intrigued :P
Love the wallet! Would be right at home in my Ergo!

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: sorry i didnt write sooner i took a LOOONG NAP :smile: hehe !!!

So the bracelets were given out when the perfume 1st came out, they were meant to serve 2 purposes to of course be cute and also if you wanted to test the perfume but didnt want it on your skin it could be sprayed on the bracelets

I think that the stores should still have them :smile: NEXT TIME YOU GUYS ARE IN COACH TOTALLY WORTH ASKING FOR :smile: im gonna wear them all the time i love em!!!

And thanks everyone for the compliments on the stuff i love love love it all! and KTDID :smile: i have the same ergo tote (with the ergo keyfob in pink just like u hanging off it) and the wallet goes SOOO well i couldn't resist!!

^ well when i was talking with them Jessie (the girl) had gotten her Legacy flap one (i dunno what its called)
But it has the turnlock and she said she got hers in the 1st batch and she was like, if anything ever happens to it i dont want a replacement bag i want my bag fixed!!

shes in love with the leather on hers, she felt it was a little different then the leather now and Jessie (the guy)

was saying for the most part if it breaks people bring them back in and they are sent off for repair (to replace the cheap turnlock with the new one) and sent back so for the most part people are able to just FIX their bags not get a whole new one if they wish

but im sure if they dont wish they could just get an exchange?

^ well when i was talking with them Jessie (the girl) had gotten her Legacy flap one (i dunno what its called)
But it has the turnlock and she said she got hers in the 1st batch and she was like, if anything ever happens to it i dont want a replacement bag i want my bag fixed!!

shes in love with the leather on hers, she felt it was a little different then the leather now and Jessie (the guy)

was saying for the most part if it breaks people bring them back in and they are sent off for repair (to replace the cheap turnlock with the new one) and sent back so for the most part people are able to just FIX their bags not get a whole new one if they wish

but im sure if they dont wish they could just get an exchange?

They're really able to fix the broken turnlocks though? (or replace them?) This is good news - I had just wondered because I thought I had heard there were people that sent in their bags with broken turnlocks and Coach wasn't able to repair them - they just got a letter in the mail? :confused1:

hmmm really?? well i am going back this wkend (sat prob) to get the ergo hobo so when im there i will ask again for them to clarify!!!

Dont worry girls IM ON IT!!! will report back sat! ;)

You rock helpl!!! slush!! :rochard: Thanks for all the info! I just saw Kallison's thread about them fixing the broken turnlock on her shoulder bag though, so that's GREAT news!! :wlae: