Oops! I did it again....

1. Just had to place an order at LVR for a navy paddy for the Fall.:cool:
    My cc is groaning lol.
  2. Navy is my favorite color out for next season.
  3. Oh so jealous! I am seriously digging hte fall colors, especially navy!!! Congrats!!!
  4. Thanks....Now, how many paddys are too many? 4 <blush>?
  5. The Navy is a fabulous color! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!
  6. Wow, so this Paddy #4 for you? Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of this one - it looks great on the LVR website...
  7. Congrats, Sunspark! Is this gonna be your 4th? Which other colours do you have? Ooh can't wait till your new navy arrives and see your pics!
  8. Congrats, it's such a beautiful colour!
  9. Yes, this will be number 4. I think I'm crazy, but I just love the bag so much. I have red, whiskey, anthracite (metalic), and now the navy coming.
  10. No not crazy, you just know what you like.:graucho:

:yahoo:*doing a little jig in anticipation of your F/W 06 navy*
  11. The navy is gorgeous. Can't wait to see pic's
  12. Congrats. I can't wait to see pics of the navy. You aren't crazy either... I have 4 Paddy satchels in rouge, choco, whiskey & blanc & a medium pocket in black. We just know what we like and the Paddy is a great bag!
  13. Oh good Golden. I don't feel quite so crazy now that I know someone else is just as obsessed lol. Paddys are what actually pulled me into the whole buckets o' crazy bag obsession. I saw that paddy Misha was toting and fell instantly and completely in love.
    And on a side note, I also have a wee Balenciaga fetish, 3 cities (red, black, bubblegum pink) and a pewter hobo <blush>.
  14. ooohhh... we think alike for sure!! Your bbag colors are fantastic!!!!!! I only have 2 cities (ink, caramel) and 2 twiggies (black, rouille)!! See, we gravitate towards what we know works for us and what we feel good wearing. Nothing wrong with that. I'll be on the look out to see that Navy Paddy pic (along with alot of other interested PF'ers)!
  15. Ooooh! Please remember to post pics when it arrives!