oops! I did it again....

1. Yup! A little beauty is coming home! A 31cm black box bolide with gold hw is due to land early in June....:heart: Couldn't help myself, it's so pretty!!!!!

Now I need some COLLA! :graucho: Gotta find that perfect color to compliment my growing H family.....oiy, this is dangerous!
  2. Haha! Congratulations shopmom!!!! You are on a ROLL! :biggrin:
  3. Yay, congrats!! Don't forget to show us your lil beauty when it comes
  4. :yahoo: Oh my goodness!!!! So exciting!!!! Can't wait to see her when she gets here. :biggrin: Congrats!
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! That had got to be a GORGEOUS bag! Cannot wait to see pics!!! So happy for you!~
  6. You are too funny!! Congratulations!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: You are building a lovely collection.
  7. Oh, you guys are so good for the soul....thank you for being as excited as I am! I saw that baby and in about 2 seconds she was mine. That box leather is divine.....
  8. Sounds very pretty! Can't wait to see pics when she arrives:yes: .
  9. Yes!!! Another one on it's way -- can't wait!
  10. Shopmom...now we're twins!!!! How fun!! Enjoy in good health and oiy is right!:roflmfao:
  11. OOHHHH, boy- watch out now!! She's hooked and on a roll!!!
    I can't wait to see your new beauty! I love almost everything in black box. So elegant!
  12. Shopmom...I am laughing right about now! What are you buying next week?
  13. Kellybag....I don't know but I have to go into San Fran one of these days very soon to return an impulse buy (from a store which shall remain nameless....only because it's too embarrassing to admit) and Hermes is around the corner so I'm kinda worried. Maybe if I leave the checkbook and credit cards home...?
  14. aw, congrats, can't wait to see pics! ;)
  15. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!