Oops, I Did it Again - I Think I Need Help!!

1. So Xmas is the time of giving, right? There's nothing wrong with giving yourself a little something, is there? Well, I did it again - I was out Xmas shopping & ended up buying myself another Xmas present!! I couldn't help it - I was at the Nordstrom Rack and they had a bunch of MJ bags just hanging there. I could actually hear them calling my name!!

They had a ton of Irina bags - red, brown, tan, ivory & green - in various styles (the hobo, satchel, tote, bowler). They had these oversized hobo bags (which, if they didn't have "bucket" bottoms, I would have liked!) - then hanging off to the side, they had three Diane bags in Cocoa.

Now, when I saw the Deborah bag this summer, I fell in love. I watched for it to go on sale, but never caught it. I would have loved a gray one!! I still remember how soft the leather was. Well, Diane is Deborah's "sister." It's a little larger than the Deborah - it has 3 sections. Two that zip and one open. It has an inner pouch pocket & two more pockets on the outside that have cute little padlock zipper pulls. The best part.....it has a gold plated nameplate (Yea! no gold stencil lettering!!!) and.....SUEDE LINING!!!! The leather is buttery soft. It just melts in your hands. :drool:

There was no way I could resist!! At $529, I knew I wouldn't find a better price (that is, IF I could find it somewhere else!). So I debated and decided - WTH! - I deserve it!! Plus, I ended up getting my daughter's gift for almost half what I thought I was going to have to pay (Thx to BlueFly's "12 Days of Xmas Specials" & TPF's d/c codes) and I saved $$ on my granddaughter's gifts w/a sale at FAO Schwarz. I've been away from MJ for a while now and this is the 3rd one I've bought this month (4th if you count the ZC) I bought the Silvana from Nordstroms (40%), a Baby Stam from eBay ($425) & now this one! I think that's it for now. I must restrain myself!!! :yes:

The batteries are dead in my camera so I can't take a pic for you, but this is the exact same bag. Same color & style - the only difference is that this one looks a little more "pebbly" and textured. The leather on my bag is soft & smooth (like a baby's bottom) & the bag is really squishy (the other two were more like this, but I liked the softness of mine!):

[​IMG]

But that's it - I can't buy anymore bags for me until the NY (or at least until the after Xmas sales start!!!);)

2. That's gorgeous! YAY for suede lining! The Nordstrom Rack near you had those? I must run out to check mine!

Great price too - beautiful!

3. Great bag & great deal!

4. Such a nice bag for a great price :smile: Definitely no regrets!!!

5. this is the hobo bag that they had - the Newbury - in Cocoa and Ivory. I believe the price of the Newbury was $479

[​IMG]

6. I love it! Great price too. I'm going to have to go check my Nordstrom Rack out...even though they NEVER have bags there... Congrats!:tup:

7. love it! congrats!!! i wish my Nordies rack would get more MJ bags...they rarely get them in...

8. congrats!!

9. Congrats! She's beautiful! My Nordstrom Rack never has anything good. Harumph!

10. congrats!

11. Congrats! That's a really cute bag!

12. Congrats! I love the mini pushlocks!!