Oops, I did it again! Another Carly!

1. Last night after work I went straight to the mall and to the Coach store. It had been a rough day at work and I needed to go to my happy place. :tender: I asked the SA's if the denim Carly was available to look at yet. They give me sneak peeks at merchandise before it is supposed to be on the floor. Anyway-they didn't have it but they showed me the photos in the new catalog. We all drooled! I was overcome with love and I ordered the large denim Carly. I have always loved Coach bags, some seasons more than others, but this has to be one of my very favorite years. I can't wait until it arrives. Now I have a large Carly trio-black leather, canvas with pear, and denim. When I was placing my order the woman next to me was buying a suede Carly. I had to close my eyes! I have never been this self indulgent but I must confess it feels so good. I think I need a cold shower!!

Oh, BTW I asked one of the SA if there will be a PCE in June as she said YES!!
  2. Congrats! Please post pics when it comes in....AHHHH can't wait!
  3. I'm reallly interested in what the denim Carly looks like on someone, so I would love to see photos if you have the time to post a few.

Congratulations! And don't worry about owning several bags in different colors; I'm that way with Legacy, and once you find something you love, stick with it!
  4. Yes...I can't wait to see the pics!!! Love the denim!
  5. Hooray!!! Gotta love that happy place!!
    I'm dying to see pictures as I'm still trying to decided between denim, chocolate, and black.
  6. Congrats, I can't wait to see pictures!
  7. Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics of this bag!!!
  8. Awesome! I can't wait to see the pics of your new bag!!! And PCE in June, too...we will see if I can hold out that long on the chocolate signature Carly.
  9. Congrats. I really like the denim Carly a lot.
  10. P.S. I am sorry about the rough day at work. It is nice to treat oneself. :smile: You shouldn't feel bad, you deserve it.
  11. Thanks everybody! When Miss Carly arrives I will post pics. I feel like I am waiting for Santa!! :yahoo:
  12. ooooooo! That sounds great, cant wait to see!
  13. Hey! Where's those pics you promised?