Oops, I bought it AGAIN! Damier speedy 30

1. Well,...

Just wanted to say I recieved my Damier Speedy today. I ordered from Elux. I'm glad I purchased it "again":rolleyes: I was being totally dumb, when I returned it originally. Ugh!:push:

The only thing that kinda sucks...is that it says Made in USA. The original one I had returned to the store said Made in France. (I know there's no difference, but to think I had one that said France).:rolleyes:

Then I think well, like 8 other of my bags say USA. I never really mattered to me before, but it's just cool :cool: I guess. I mean I never request one from France when I go to LV or anything. Never have.

Other than that lil issue..which is little, I love it:love: and am glad I went ahead and got it "again". LOL! Now it's gonna be hard to decide what bag to take with me. The baggy gm, or the damier speedy, or my MC speedy (for summer), or even my cerise! ugh...!:shocked:

:blink: Decisions, Decisions!:blink:

2. Congrats ..Again !!
    So many bags to choose but only 2 hands lol

3. Thx! LOL yep! I was teasing earlier and put my baggy gm on my shoulder and also carrying my damier around...:roflmfao:

Guess I'll have to switch 'em out more often than I usually do so "everyone" (bags) gets a turn.:p

4. hey LVCRAZED i'm glad everything has worked out and you are reunited with your Damier!!! its like being in LOVE all over again!

5. Congrats on getting a great bag (twice!!)!

6. I'm so happy for you LVCRAZED. Can't wait to see pics of it.

7. Thx everyone! :yes: Well, I guess it was meant to be.....:graucho:
    Here's a pic!

[​IMG]

8. Good decision; its gorgeous:yes:

9. Congrats! It's true love if you go back and buy it again! :biggrin:

10. congrat's again.

11. Yep, it was true :heart: ! LOL, like the old saying..."If you love something let it go...if it comes back to you it was meant to be..":amuse:

We will now live happily ever after...heehee!:p

12. i adore your damier speedy!

no need to worry about the fuh-rrrreeakin vachetta. grr.

13. Exactly!! When it rains, you know what bag I'll be usin'!:yes: Not that it rains a lot here...but when it does I'm prepared!:graucho:

14. :heart: the bag.... Enjoy:yes:

15. i should have waited for the damier speedy

:sigh: now i look at my dirty handles :cry: