Oops Broke my New Year Resolution

1. Oh well, that's why I hate em, cause they're meant to be broken:p

Wasn't really on a ban, but said one new bag, one pre-owned bag, and I just broke it with one more new bag (Really NEEDED), so completely justified Mini Lin Speedy 30!

YAY. Will post pics when I receive it. I think it's an excellent choice for a communter bag, and thanks to everyone yesterday who helped me in my poll!!!:heart:

2. congrats you did well to last so long! I mentioned it in another thread but I'll say it again louis looks so cute in the new pic

3. congrats!! congrats on holdin out on that dumb ban!!! cant wait for pics!!

4. that is exactly the reason I don't make new years resolutions...I'd break them! Congrats on the new bag! I can't wait to see pics!

5. Oh thanks! I missed it in the other thread... I know. I wuv his toesies,,, I'm teaching him tricks, like how to stand up on his hind feet!:heart:

6. Congrats V!!! Can't wait to see more of your faboo pics :biggrin:

7. Plus, I handed in my resignation the other day, but took it back...lol... so, I deserve a present since I'm keeping my job...ugh...:yucky: :p :confused1:

8. Hehe congrats on your bag!!

9. congrats!

10. Congrats! Be sure to update us with some pics.

11. Congrats! Can you post a pic of your MC Heart Coin Purse hanging off of your Mini Lin Speedy? I'm curious to see what it'll look like... :nuts:

12. ^OT... I think it sort of looks like Rebecca's cupcake on the right!
    :back2topic:

Congrats, Vee! You're going to love the Mini Lin Speedy.:love:
    BTW, Louie is so so cute!

13. Congratulations.

14. of course, for you anything ... you do soooo much for us!:heart:

15. awww, i'm sure lots of us can't wait to see it.
    yeah, new years resolutions are meant to be broken ;)
    well, you were doing pretty well for the most part right? it has been how many months past jan? :smile: