Balenciaga

Ooops I've broke the ban.....REVEAL....REVEAL

designerdiva40 Posted By designerdiva40 Posted Apr 28, 2012

1. I've said it so many times this year that I'm on a bag ban but then something catches my eye & I just have to have it & this happened last weekend when I'd gone to London to buy my LV Alma Vernis in Pomme & I'd wanted this bag for ages but then I happened to look in the Balenciaga boutique & I knew it was a mistake but I thought I'll just have a little peek & that's when I saw it & I just knew I had to have her :graucho: so I phoned Harvey Nichols in London & they were good enough to hold the bag for 4 days until I could get to London to buy this beauty.

Any guesses????????

2. I don't but I'm here :biggrin:

3. Dv city ggh?

4. [​IMG]

5. :snack::snack:

6. :popcorn:

7. I've taken a pic with my camera & no flash & one with my iphone without flash.....The colour really is TDF & I'm so pleased I chose the Giant hardware

Presenting Miss DV City with Giant Gold Hardware

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Picked up another pair of earrings from Chanel......I just can't get enough of there earrings, there nearly as addictive as handbags.

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share & now I really am on a ban :ban::ban:

8. Gorgeous!!!!!! Loving this DV! Congrats!

9. wow - loving that DV you Naughty Girl! :p
    The leather looks beautifully saturated - congratulations on a fabulous bag!
    Lovig the Chanel earrigs as well....great match!

10. Hi Lovely, I just emailed you your very own pic :graucho::graucho: I'm trying to enable you :roflmfao::roflmfao: so is it working ??

11. :faint: the leather, the color it's all amazing!!! Love your new bag!
    And those Chanel earrings are great too :tup:

12. WOW!!! Love it!

13. wow wow wow!!!! everything is perfect :smile:

14. Oh whoa!! This is one very very pretty violet with ggh!!!! The Chanel earrings aren't too bad either lol

15. Gorgeous! She's worth to break the bag ban for! 😜