OOOPPPPSS....Your Before and After pics

Label Addict - your collection is great! Luckily I have not succumbed to buying too many more handbags - so my collection is about the same.

H_addict - the few LVs you have left are beautiful.

To both of you: Are you buying anymore handbags, or is that it for you?

gacats, all I have to say is that I wish I knew then what I know now. I would have never purchased most of the bags I got rid of. But, hey, you live and learn, right? I wish you luck in your quest.:heart:

Florasun, thank you.:flowers: The pictures I posted are of my LV bags only (as this thread had started in LV sub-forum before it got moved in here). I do indulge in other brands as well. I am after one more bag and, after that, I'll be completely satisfied (I think!:Push:smile: with the bags I own.

My before TPF is in my sig... Except the Boulogne is my mom's (I threw it in the pic for more color lol).. So I only had 3 speedies....

NOW! I have four =)

I added the Cruise Speedy in Red to my collection :heart:

A small collection..... but once I graduate it will get bigger :angel:

gacats, all I have to say is that I wish I knew then what I know now. I would have never purchased most of the bags I got rid of. But, hey, you live and learn, right? I wish you luck in your quest.:heart:

Florasun, thank you.:flowers: The pictures I posted are of my LV bags only (as this thread had started in LV sub-forum before it got moved in here). I do indulge in other brands as well. I am after one more bag and, after that, I'll be completely satisfied (I think!:Push:smile: with the bags I own.

H_addict I love what you did- you went from a ton of bags to a few of the most stunning bags I've ever seen (I can't imagine how gorgeous the rest of your collection is!). I'm trying to get the courage to do the same- go from a bunch of bags I like to a few bags I LOVE. It's hard because I seem to have gotten on the more is better bandwagon but realized some of my bags have only seen the light of day once or twice! I'd rather sell those and get something I really adore and wear!

Hey H_addict, I am curious what you learned from the beginning to what you know now. I see you now have a small yet exquisite LV handbag collection and I was wondering what the motivation behind that was? One thing I'm wondering is, how do you NOT miss that orange Epi Speedy???:yes:

Love your bags!

attachment.php

Ooooo these are so gorgeous!....... but your Blue LeFab, .....ellipse, .......and your noeeees!? They looked so good on you! How'd you part with them?

Label addict, I love your croisettes and I am so envious. :sweatdrop: I'm so sad they're discontinued.

I don't have it in pictures, but my collection went from 4 bags, agenda and sunnies right before I joined, now it's increased to a number of scarves, more sunnies, at least 4 more bags and a number of accessoires. :s I think my shopping budget has more than doubled after joining tPF.

Thanks everyone now where are your pics I want to know I'm not the only one LOL

The Navy Crossaire! (spelling)

I MISS YOU SO MUCH HAHA!

ME TOO! :crybaby:

All of my LVs are in boxes and it's such a pain taking them all out to do collection pictures lol...

Label Addict, wasn't it hard to take all of those out? lol *Nice Collection by the way. Love the Miroirs*

Not so bad bringing them all out putting them away on the other hand :Push:

To both of you: Are you buying anymore handbags, or is that it for you?

Done! NEVER!!!!!

I'll be the first non-LV contribution to this thread! First pic is my little teeny...well, I won't even call it a collection...but that's all I had before joining this forum (aside from cheapo plastic throwaways), and the second is what this place has done to me in the past year!

These are my bags....these are my bags on crac...er...tPF...

Attachments

• DSC02025.jpg
    DSC02025.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC02032.jpg
    DSC02032.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 63
mockinglee, your collection have really grown since joining tPF!:nuts: Thank you for sharing.

John 5, you know it!:lol:

BalenciagaLove1, thank you.:flowers:

echo, it was pretty easy getting rid of a lot of bags - most of them weren't used at all. Also, some bags for purchased for "special occasions" and those, for some reason, never seemed to come up. Basically, I've only kept the bags that have the WOW factor (to me, anyways) or, as you said, the bags I absolutely LOVE.

GUNG, I think if I was to do it all over again, I would never buy anything trendy and would never just buy bags for the sake of buying them, you know? I used to be an impulse buyer but I am learning to take my time when making purchases and trying to invest (I hate using that word when it comes to bags!) my money in someting that will last me for years (style & quality).

Also, one of the things that motivated me to narrow down my collection was that when I was using my more common bags, I wished I was using my limited/rare pieces instead. Plus, I fell in love with other brands and getting rid of the bags I wasn't using helped me get some extra $$$ to fund my new buys.

Charmed, thank you! I don't miss any of the bags I parted with. Not even a little bit.

Brandless, thank you! I am pretty happy with it myself.:yes:

This a great thread! I don't have a pic of all the bags together, but here are separate ones from when I first joined TPF. The sad thing is there were MANY bags in between the before and afters that have come and gone without a group shot. So more bags have passed through my hands than these pictures portray, lol.

June 2006 Collection (yes, there are a few Lush bags in there :Push:smile:
47b6d832b3127cce8a47246f715e00000016102BZMmLNuzY-

47b6d832b3127cce8a472462f06300000016102BZMmLNuzY-

47b6d832b3127cce8a472479714800000016102BZMmLNuzY-

47b6d832b3127cce8a47247b714a00000016102BZMmLNuzY-

October 2007 Collection Part 1: the ones I actually use
47b7ce34b3127ccebde8be56d8c900000026102BZMmLNuzY-

October 2007 Collection Part 2: the ones I don't use but I'm too lazy to sell them
47b7ce34b3127ccebde8b618d88300000026102BZMmLNuzY-