Ooooooh so excited!!!

OMG, hikarupanda, I just noticed your avatar. Chanel fries and burgers- too cute! Now I am hungry...and sad that the bag is no longer in stores...

Hahaha, it think that's from a magazine....

the 1800 lady said this spring there won't be pinkish color for the caviar classic flap.....but i am hoping they will release something similar in the future!

I LOVE it!!!! :heart:
I have been strangely obsessed with pink bags lately. I'm sorry that Chanel isn't releasing a pink classic flap this year. I thought pink was a classic Chanel color that was readily available? (Not just the hot pink, but any pink)

Hi girls. Thanks for the messages. I'm so in love with the bag and it hasn't even arrived yet :love: haha I keep coming back to my laptop to have a look at the pictures :nuts: I don't have much info on the bag but I do know that it is the jumbo and was from the "9 series" as in the authenticity numbers start with 9 which i'm guessing is from 2005/6?

Does anybody know if Chanel will have any pink bags for their Valentines 2007 line?

Hi girls. Thanks for the messages. I'm so in love with the bag and it hasn't even arrived yet :love: haha I keep coming back to my laptop to have a look at the pictures :nuts: I don't have much info on the bag but I do know that it is the jumbo and was from the "9 series" as in the authenticity numbers start with 9 which i'm guessing is from 2005/6?

Does anybody know if Chanel will have any pink bags for their Valentines 2007 line?

can you post pics when you get it? also can you give me the color code when you get it? Thanks!

hikarupanda, lol that was why i JUMPED at the chance when I saw the listing. I just had to get it. However, I find that this particular seller has alot of gorgeous colours, i think I saw her list a mini flap in a coral colour very close to this one before. And if I'm not mistaken she has a violet lambskin and also a light pink lambskin flap listed. ALL to die for!!! Maybe it's time I make up a list like Rockerchic's hehehe

hikarupanda, lol that was why i JUMPED at the chance when I saw the listing. I just had to get it. However, I find that this particular seller has alot of gorgeous colours, i think I saw her list a mini flap in a coral colour very close to this one before. And if I'm not mistaken she has a violet lambskin and also a light pink lambskin flap listed. ALL to die for!!! Maybe it's time I make up a list like Rockerchic's hehehe

yea, she does sell pretty nice stuff! Her inventory is sometime better than Saks 5th!

But yours is THE perfect color and I only want caviar (I can't handle lambskin!)

If she has a medium it would be so perfect for me (jumbo looks huge on me!)

Gorgeous color! I've seen this IRL, and it's soo pretty... it will look fabulous, and especially during the upcoming spring/summer season. Although, I could care less about what colors *go* in a season, if you love it, wear it whenever! :smile:

-Minal