Ooooooh so excited!!!

I don't want lambskin though, I want caviar....

can someone give us a style number, preferly with the color code plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz??

aww!~the only chanel bag i don't have a box for, all I have is the auth. card. I had to leave it at the hotel so I could get it past customs :shame:

I do know for sure it is "corail" and it is in caviar. There was a "coral" color that was released S/S06 and this one was orange-y. The corail is the deep pink. Yes it is the same color as Bagzillas! HTH

I check that thread out b4....is that dark pink the same color as this one bagzilla just got on ebay??

I think it's the same. If it looks slightly different, I'm sure it's just the lighting.

I totally forgot about this bag until now. Congrats to bagzilla for finding this gem...(even though I wish I found it first! :roflmfao:)

aww!~the only chanel bag i don't have a box for, all I have is the auth. card. I had to leave it at the hotel so I could get it past customs :shame:

I do know for sure it is "corail" and it is in caviar. There was a "coral" color that was released S/S06 and this one was orange-y. The corail is the deep pink. Yes it is the same color as Bagzillas! HTH

What was retail for the jumbo?

If anyone has a color code for the hot pink..I would really appreciate it. I looked at the thread posted within this thread and someone posted what they thought was a color code but a Neimans SA just told me it was a style code for the medium classic flap. Thanks so much!