Oooooo, look what I just bought

1. Here's my wedding anniversary gift. I'll post proper pictures when I get the actual bag (I'm a little excited!). Woooooooooooooooooo!
  2. beautiful!!!!congratulations. nice color too.

happy anniversary!!!!!
  3. Wow! What a gift. Congrats!
  4. Beautiful!!! Did you get it in that colour? Happy Anniversary! May I ask, how many this is? - anniversary that is, not bags, lol!
  5. Aww.. it's gorgeous ! Congrats, on the bag and the wedding aniversary ~ ;)
  6. So soft looking! happy anniversary.
  7. The big one-oh (yes, 10)! OMG, that seems like forever! Anniversary is on Friday and going out for dinner. My mother is coming up from Australia in May to look after our 2 kids so my husband & I can go to Italy.
  8. Awwwww......thanks for wish us a Happy Anniversary. I'll crap if my husband forgets Friday.
  9. :lol: :lol: :lol: He had better not! That bag will remind him, don't worry ;) Great bag, congrats on 10 years! :nuts: :love:
  10. It is such a beautiful bag! Enjoy it and have a wonderful 'nother 50 years with the hubby :smile:
  11. It's a beauty!!!! Happy anniversary!!!
  12. Oh Cal, how wonderful!!! BIG CONGRATS!!! How romantic to be going to Italy to celebrate! Drink lots of vino - one for you, one for your lovely mum who flies half way round the world to babysit the grandkids, and one for me, lol!:lol:

Now, which bag/s will u be taking with you in May?
  13. Beautiful! I wish my husband would EVER consider buying me a bag. He thinks they are the dumbest things. "They hold your s---. THey are bags of s---! " he says!
  14. Fabulous bag - Congrats on the 10 year mark. :biggrin:
  15. Lovely bag! Let us know how you like it once it arrives. And Happy Anniversary!!!