Ooooo

1. How nice :smile:
    I just noticed these as new arrivals on e-lux.
    any thoughts?

I'm liking both. I think they would make great durable carry ons

Tobago Carryall.jpg Tobago Keepall 50.jpg
  2. Very nice! Are they 45 size?

3. Oooh. ELux put a bunch of stuff up! I like those :smile:

4. I have the Carryall in Monogram Classic. I felt that the price is way to much for the Tobago line. Nice, but expensive. You can buy 2 Carryall in Monogram Classic canvas for a price of one Carryall in Tobago Line.

D.

5. Caannie, it is exactly the same size as the Carryall in Monogram Classic. I should be like size of 40 Speedy/Keepall.

D.

6. Is the Tobago all leather though ? Maybe that's why it's such a difference in terms of pricing ! :wacko:

7. I've seen it in person, it's VERY VERY nice! Very springy color. Maybe that's why it's SO expensive. Hehe, nah, I will stick with my Monogram Classic canvas. I used it as a gym bag.

D.

8. I saw this last week - I REALLY love 'em but I need a CBD on them on eBay LOL

9. Tobago Carryall$1,850.00
    The smart and versatile design of the Louis Vuitton Carryall lends itself to both daily excursions and weekend getaways. The extraordinary supple leather is underlined by tennis-inspired white hot stamping and matching white dyed edges for a sporty yet sophisticated look.
    • Grained cowhide leather
    • Shiny brass hardware
    • Lateral pocket on both sides
    • Leather name tag
    • White hot stamping
    • Louis Vuitton Paris signature on side
    • Leather shoulder straps with engraved links can be secured with padlock
    • Interior printed with chain pattern; lining is a blend of viscose, acetate, polyurethane
    • Interior zipped pocket
    • Protective metal feet
    • 16.1" x 11" x 12.2"

10. Tobago Keepall 50$2,000.00
    In keeping with the spirit of the Spring/Summer 2006 runway show, Louis's new men's collection is named after the paradise Caribbean island of Tobago. The iconic Keepall 50 gets a modern update in extraordinary supple cowhide leather with tennis-inspired white hot stamping and matching white-dyed edges.
    • Grained cowhide leather
    • Shiny brass hardware
    • Leather shoulder straps with engraved links can be secured with padlock
    • Leather name tag
    • White hot stamping
    • White dyed edges match white hot stamping
    • Interior printed with chain pattern; lining is a blend of viscose, acetate, polyurethane
    • 19.7" x 12.6" x 8.7"

11. I guess both would be very durable due to the treated leather, No worries about rain or snow :smile: shich makes it nice.

Also can be used for both the guys or ladies :smile:

12. oooh! the orangey one is so pretty!

13. You are correct lvobsessed. Unisex! Though the Carryall was listed under Men's section in Vuitton.com

D.

14. But i think we could carry with no problem :smile: What do you think?

15. I love them!