Oooo sweet 05 leather--in SKY blue---my first ever TWIGGY!

Beeeoootiful Twiggy, congrats..and sky blue is one of my all time favourite colors, do post pictures of your new bag..I LOVE '05 leather, it kinda spoils you for any other year..

^--- yes it does! When I sold my BG 05 First I was like.....'wth am I doing@? :wtf: '

soo, here comes the 05 leather again! We'll see about the style :shrugs:

Congrats, Alaska! I think you will love the Twiggy style. It's very roomy and can fit a whole heap of stuff inside. Some girls can carry it on their shoulders but I imagine it's probably a little uncomfortable. It's also easy to find stuff inside since it's shallower than say a city. I loved the Twiggy the first time I saw it. And that color is just gorgeous, beautiful sky blue!

Why thank you jo_ee~! I would def not be able to put this bag under my shoulder........ :blush: I love bbags b/c of their shoulder straps~

LMAO- when I throw my city over my shoulder with the strap it's like I'm saying "Com'on girl- time to go"

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::biggrin::P

Congrats, you'll love the twiggy! My first Bbag was an 05' black twiggy ... I was originally waitlisted for a city but my SA called saying that they just rec'd 2 twiggies. I loved my black twiggy at first sight ... still remember that gorgeous leather smell;)