oooh a couple of new bags to show off :D

1. Had a lovely week last week, and received these two gorgeous bags. Hope you like the pictures.

Grey Tweed (I just adore this bag, it has tiny threads of pink in too, so its so cute) :heart:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

and some close ups of my new Caviar white Timeless Clutch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a piccie with my blue patent clutch, a nice couple!!! ;)

[​IMG]

and a red, white and blue piccie too :biggrin:. Im beginning to get some colour in my collection

[​IMG]

3. Lovely purchases; you must have such a well rounded collection! Congrats and enjoy them.

4. Ohhh girl, I'm loving your new additions!! :heart: :nuts: The tweed flap is pretty and very "Coco" hehe, and the white caviar timeless clutch is soo gorgeous!! :drool: Your collection is just fab! :love: Congrats and enjoy! :yahoo:

5. Great additions! Love them!

6. OH SOOOO Gorgeous! :woohoo:

CONGRATS to you and to them for finding such a wonderful home :flowers:

7. I LOVE all your bags, but especially the tweady. What a great collection!!!

8. You found one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Is the light part gray? The pics make it look a lot lighter than my bag! We need modeling pics. And LOVE your patent clutch!!!!!!! I want!!!

9. I want the patent clutch!!! Nice!!!

10. Yay, thanks honey!! Yep, its a tweed mix of pale grey and beige colours, really sets off the strap beautifully, and inside is a brown lining, its super cute, its officially love lol!!! :tup:

Could you post another one of your gorgeous one in this thread? I think ours are exact opposites, in that your main colour, is my flap colour, and my flap colour is your main colour :yes:

11. Here's mine....it does look different.....mine has more grey/pink/white colors and yours looks more white/pink with less grey.I didn't realize they had more then one option. Now I really need a modeling pic of yours and do you mind if I ask where you got it? It's FAB and congrats again!

[​IMG]

12. Yep, here is a lovely comparison between the two, just diff colours and chain combo

[​IMG]

13. They are all gorgeous, congrats!

14. Congrats!, love your new bags!, I see you Chanel family is growing fast!:graucho:

15. Gah! congrats on your gorgeous new bags chloe! The tweed bag is so adorable and the white clutch is TDF. I was on the fence about getting the white clutch before the price increase, and now I must have it too! Enjoy!