ooo....I love this bag!!!

1. It's very exciting today seeing there's so many threads about the MC collection so I thought I'd just post my WHITE MC NOE so fellow PFers can hava look see in time for Xmas pressies perhaps!!

This bag is the love of my life since I am posted here (Australia) for work and it's summer!:jammin:

Picture 402.jpg Picture 403.jpg
  2. I love the NOE :love:
    Your MC White Noe is gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing the awesome pics :flowers:

3. That is so pretty!

4. beautiful! I'm jealous :biggrin:

5. Ohhh.. I love the noe in white MC!

6. Very pretty.

7. Congrats -- how do you find using it??? Is it comfortable to carry??? I have issues with bags actually staying on my shoulder:shame:

8. Beautiful bag!!!!!

9. Thanks everyone! :p

I love the MC Noe, I have a black one as well and this bag is great!
    I must admit that I was hesitant to get it at first. MC is such a colourful and playful texture that I may look like a fashion disaster if I were to wake up one morning, running late for work and having to just put on whatever I could grab from the closet...the last thing on my mind would be to get stared at allll day long for not being to pull it off with the bag.
    BUT, I went for it and never have I regretted since! In fact, I have clinched several deals with the MC Noe! I couldn't believe it myself how many of my clients actually notice it when I go for meetings and pay me compliments and then that's how the business conversations get rolling! It's my lucky bag! And I have only recently bought the white one on my London trip, now they have company! Hope I get doubly lucky this time! :nuts: :nuts:

10. congrats! please post a pic of you modeling it puh-lease!

11. wow! congrats!!

12. OO.. its gorgeous! I love it the noe! Congrats :biggrin:

13. I agree, I am not a big noe fan, but seeing it on everyone here makes it look so cute!

14. Beautiful..I love MC noe too, congrats!!!!

15. I love your white noe! So pretty!
    I got the black one yesterday! Woot!